We all have bad days every once in a while, whether it be from a test or exam or just roommate drama. So here’s a list of things you can do at Saint Joe’s to hopefully make you feel a little better.
- Eat all of the Campion cookies!!! There usually pretty good and definitely make me feel a bit better after eating them.
2. Sit in Barbelin Court Yard.. Barb is one of the prettiest spots on campus and just sitting on the bench in the middle of it all is just amazing!
3. Go to the library with friends! We all club lib is an awesome place to hang out, so cheer yourself up and go hang out with friends.
4. Work out at the gym! Going out and exercising with friends will leave you feeling great by the end. You can go play racket ball in Hagan, Swim in O’pake , or just go to a dorm and workout and listen to music.
5. Go get ice cream (preferably Ben&Jerry’s) from the pod and pig out in your room! Sometimes people like being a lone when things aren’t going there way. So just grab your favorite snacks and chill, it will help you in the long run!