“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness…”
– Charles Dickens on Sophomore Year of College
Here’s a few thoughts all sophomores at SJU have had at one point or another:
- Should I go abroad?
- How long can I go without going entering Campion?
- Should I change my major to something I actually enjoy?
- Do I have enough business-professional clothing?
- I can’t wait to live off-campus.
- Should I start applying for internships?
- Where is the Writing Center?
- Should I pick up another major?
- I still don’t know my way around Barbelin, but beginning to accept that I never will.
- How many more times can I skip this class until my teacher actually enforces their mandatory attendance policy?
- I love college.
- I only have 4 semesters left to find my hawk mate.
Sophomore Year: Can’t live with it, can’t live without it.
– Maddie Michowski