One of the major perks of our school is the amount of restaurants we have that are close to campus. With options in Ardmore, Philly, and Manayunk, all those options are great, but if you are without proper transportation or are in a rush then there are plenty of close options for you that SJU’s very own shuttle transportation service can take you to! Today, we are going to look at the Bala Cynwyd Shopping Center, a quick 10-minute shuttle stop away from Mandeville Hall. With restaurants like Qdoba, Snap Pizza, Five Guys, Olive Garden, and Acme, you will never run out of options for meals!
- Qdoba is a classic. Burritos? Burrito bowls? Tacos? Nachos? This is a one stop shop for everything Mexican. With a variety of bases like chicken, pork, beef, and vegetarian, there is something for everyone here. They even serve breakfast!
- Snap Custom Pizza is the place you go if you want to eat pizza, but not feel the guilt for eating pizza. “Snap” is the place you go for a different type of pizza with some of the most unique toppings you can find on a pizza. Sweet Italian sausage, crumbled goat cheese, whole milk ricotta, and baby arugula all on one pizza will make your experience at Snap Pizza one that you won’t forget.
- You can’t go wrong any time a good burger is an option! Five Guys gives you just that. With great patties, tons of fries and peanuts galore, Five Guys is your step up from the City Ave Wendy’s while still not breaking the bank.
- In the mood for a sit-down restaurant with a taste of Italy? Olive Garden is the place for you. With options like chicken parm, fettuccine alfredo, and lasagna, Olive Garden has something for everyone! Every meal comes with unlimited salads or soups and breadsticks! Olive Garden will leave you full and happy and ready to return!
- In the mood for making your own meal or need to replenish your stash of easy mac? Acme is the place for you. It accepts HawkCash, has all the food that you’d need to make an easy dinner.
The Bala Cynwyd Shopping Center has something for everyone. Burgers, tacos, Italian, pizza, and a grocery store, your options are limitless! Thank you SJU for providing transportation to these wonderful food options!